Monday 15 October 2012

Volcano Fortnight

The next two weeks we will be learning about volcanoes. As part of the fortnight we will be learning a volcano song. Check it out:


Do you like the song and why? During the fortnight can you write all the facts you know about volcanoes so we can all share our learning. What do you about volcanoes? Have you ever visited one?  Our Quad blog friends please feel free to share your knowledge and experiences with volcanoes. I look forward to reading your posts.

8 comments:

  1. I like the song because, it tells you about volcanos and its fun song to sing.We have bean leaning about volcanos a lit bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this vide becuse it is about one of our topiks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is good. With Mr Roads today it was lots of fun because we sung a song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really funny song about what happens when a volcanoe explodes I like the little man in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good video to learn facts about volcanos.I like the dance that we made to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this video so much, I like the D.J in the corner.It's funny this video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this song it very funny !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The song is really fun and in the song is facts about it.

    ReplyDelete